Vitamin C 500 mg with Rose Hips
A powerful antioxidant, Vitamin C helps support the immune system.
- Protects against damaging free radicals
- Helps support collagen production†
Vitamin C is necessary for the body to manufacture collagen, which is essential for healthy skin. Nature Made 500 mg Vitamin C caplets are a great way to ensure you get your daily dose of this important nutrient.†
- Helps support the immune system†
- Protects against damaging free radicals†
- Helps support collagen production†
- Aids with the absorption of iron†
Nature Made Vitamin C 500 mg is guaranteed to meet our high quality standards – it is made from carefully selected ingredients under strict manufacturing processes.
- Nature Made is the #1 Pharmacist Recommended Letter Vitamin Brand*
- United States Pharmacopeia (USP) verified
- No Artificial Colors or Flavors
- No Preservatives
- No Yeast or Starch, Gluten-free
* Based on US News & World Report - Pharmacy Times Survey of pharmacist recommending in this category
Dosage and Interactions
Suggested Use: Take one caplet daily, with a meal.
Vitamin C should be avoided when taking:
- Current research does not indicate that this supplement should be avoided when taking prescription drugs
Vitamin C should be used with caution when combined with:
- Anticoagulant drugs (i.e. Warfarin, Coumadin)
- Statin medications (Cholesterol Lowering Drugs)
Given that no two people are alike, if you are taking any medications you should be aware that potential drug-nutrient interactions may occur and are encouraged to consult a health care professional before using this product. Combining certain prescription drugs and dietary supplements can lead to undesirable effects such as:
- Diminished drug effectiveness
- Reduced supplement effectiveness
- Impaired drug and/or supplement absorption
What are some dietary sources of vitamin C?
Sources of vitamin C are fruits, particularly citrus fruits (oranges, limes, grapefruit), vegetables, including green and red peppers, tomatoes, potatoes, and green, leafy varieties like spinach and collard greens.
What is Povidone and why is it used in some of your Nature Made® Vitamin C products?
Povidone is a synthetic material used in foods and tablets as a clarifying agent, separation/filtration aid, stabilizer, tableting aid, and dispersant. Povidone is used in nutritional supplements, prescription medication and many common over the counter products like Actifed™, Advil™, Aleve™, Motrin™, Sudafed™, Children’s Tylenol™, and many others. Povidone is regarded as nontoxic because when consumed orally from a tablet, it is not absorbed from the gastrointestinal tract or mucous membrane. Moreover, it has no irritant effect on the skin and causes no sensitization.
For 40 years, we have been obsessed with quality at Nature Made®. From ingredient sourcing, to industry-leading manufacturing practices, to our third-party verification approach, we believe it is our responsibility to lead in delivering quality products and a quality consumer experience. For more information, click here
At Nature Made, we’re committed to quality. That’s why we work with USP, an independent organization that tests for quality and purity. The Nature Made difference is easy to see — just look for the USP Verified Mark on the label of our products.
Nature Made® is the #1 Pharmacist Recommended Brand in Nine Categories, based on US News & World Report - Pharmacy Times Survey. – Nature Made has been recognized in the Letter Vitamins, Omega-3/Fish Oil, Coenzyme Q10, Flax Seed Oil, Herbal Supplements, Cholesterol Management-Natural, Garlic, Diabetic Multivitamins and Mood Health Supplements categories.
Recommended Articles & Videos
See All Recommended Articles & Videos